Are Your Website Or Sales Stats Causing You Disappointment? Turn It Into Inspiration

 Often times beginner marketers obsess over their traffic and sales stats rather than simply putting in more effort to grow their business. When I had started out I used to look at my website traffic stats multiple times per day. I would also login to my Clickbank account many times to see how many sales I made. 

Since I was in the beginning stages of my online marketing journey I was obviously not getting much traffic nor was I making tons of sales. So I would sometimes get very disappointed when I logged in to Clickbank affiliate dashboard and saw 0 sales! As you know disappointment can cause the motivation to go down. 


If this happens lot of times to you then here is a simple trick, a simple change in approach so that you can turn that disappointment around and make it something positive. How can you do it? Here is how to turn your disappointment into inspiration to do more:


Turning Disappointment Into Inspiration: 

Whenever you see traffic or sales stats are not to your liking, make a pledge to yourself then and there itself. Make a commitment that you will not check the stats again till you have done X number of things!

Decide what the 'X' is going to be. For example, if I login to check my blog traffic and see that the visitor count is not to my liking then I can decide that I will not check the traffic again until I have published at least 5 more blog well-researched articles that are at least 1000 or more words in length and provide useful, beneficial information to readers. 

What you decide has to be meaningful and value-creating. Decide something that is challenging for you yet achievable. It should not be too overwhelming or difficult for you.


Very Important - Stick To Your Resolve

After deciding on that thing I need to stick to my resolve. I should not let myself go back again to check the traffic stats until I finish what I had committed to. This could take me several days or even a couple of weeks to achieve publishing 5 well-researched articles. It does not matter how much time it takes. I have to stick to my resolve. How sooner I finish off those 5 articles depends upon me and how much time and efforts I put into it. The sooner I can finish the sooner I will have permission to check the traffic stats once more!

It is important to stick to your resolve. If you want to achieve meaningful success with affiliate marketing you need to develop some level of discipline and patience.


Complete Your Task Without Compromising Quality

An important thing to note here is that we need to decide not only on the quantity but also on the quality. For example I do not simply decide to publish 5 articles, rather I decide to publish 5 good quality, informative and well researched articles. In order to finish off my task I cannot compromise on the quality. 


Shifting Focus Back on Your Efforts

This strategy puts the focus back on your efforts rather than results. Results are something which are not in our control. What is in our control is the amount of dedicated effort we put in. So our main focus should be upon the efforts and not on the results. The results may soon follow if your efforts are up to the mark.  

Let me summarise the strategy again in simple terms - every time you see zero sales make a strong commitment that you will not check again till you have done something meaningful. Then stick to your resolve. This is how you can turn severe disappointment and failure into positive inspiration and success! 

This is how you can inspire yourself to take more action no matter what kind of results you are currently getting. This is how you can grow and become a great affiliate marketer! 

You may be able to make mighty progress if you keep applying this strategy every time you are not satisfied with the results you got! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stick to A Strategy to Quickly Make Your First Affiliate Sale

Affiliate Marketers - Don't Be Afraid of Meek Or Humble Beginnings